My Niece's Birthday



My little niece CELESTE turned 4 today. Here is a copy of her invitation I digitally scrapbooked. She had a birthday party at her house. The kids decorated their own mini pizza's and then decorated their own cookies with every possible topping imaginable. It wasn't nearly as messy as I thought it would be. The kids had a great time doing it. We then sang Happy Birthday, which Celeste did not like, I don't know if it was the sound of our singing or just how loud it was but she covered her ears and hid her head in her daddy's chest. She then opened presents and called it a day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE!!!

1 comment:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Whitney ~ I love your latest posts!!! Looks like you all have been having a blast!! We love the children's museum too ~ it is awesome!!! Let's get together soon k.