Easter at Winder Dairy



My brother, sis-in-law, grandma, and I took my boys, my niece Clara, and nephew Owen to Winder Dairy on Saturday for a little Easter celebration at the farm. It was AWESOME!!! The kids had a FANTASTIC time. They had their faces painted, they went fishing, they did a ball toss, an egg hunt, and they had a petting zoo. The petting zoo was Dominic's favorite. They had 2 miniature horses he loved. The paramedics and firefighters were there with all their trucks and equipment and the kids were able to sit in them. We also had our picture taken with the Easter Bunny, however the boys were a little more excited about the Star Wars characters. You know nothin' says Easter like Star Wars!!!

1 comment:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Whitney!!! Looks like you all have been busy!!!! I didn't know Winder Dairy did an Easter festival!! How fun!!! It was great to see you at the mall!!! Let's get together. We are always up for the zoo now that it is Spring!!!
Kerrian