HALLOWEEN NIGHT

The costumes actually worn Halloween night

Is this not the scariest candy corn skeleton you've ever seen?!?!


Big brother sharing a Halloween story rather than sharing his

Halloween candy

First house down, many many many more to go....


Dominic was content to sit in the stroller and hold his candy

Vinnie and his cousin Brian even got in on the action, can you say

"Trick-or-Beer"

My niece and nephew came to visit Halloween afternoon. My nephew was Superman which in turn Rocco wanted his superhero costume on from last year, so Rocco put on his Power Ranger costume and stayed in it for the rest of the night. He was hysterical Trick-or-Treating. At each house once they'd answer the door and he'd said Trick or Treat, he'd lift up his mask and say, "Don't be afraid, it's not a real Power Ranger, it's just me...Rocco" He also got a little confused and keep saying to people, "Happy Halloween, Smell My Feet!" rather than "Trick or Treat, smell my feet!" He really grasped the concept of trick-or-treating this year and if they were handing out something that he really liked he'd say, "Maybe I should take one for my baby brother" and then into his bag it would go. Kids sure make the holidays don't they!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love it!

jenica said...

you guys are all so cute!

you seriously scared me on saturday. haha! of course we were awake.

Alix Bryant said...

how cute!! your hair is already so long again too!